USA Insulation franchise opportunities in Kansas City, Missouri!
Business ownership isn’t easy. But a Kansas City-based insulation franchise with USA Insulation can make it easier! Besides its famous barbeques and steaks, what makes Kansas City an ideal spot for entrepreneurs seeking business ownership in Missouri?
Kansas City has put itself on the map as one of the top cities for entrepreneurs looking to start a business. With a steady business growth rate of 17% from 2011 to 2015, there’s no sign of a slowdown. That seems pretty promising, don’t you think?
If you need more reasons why opening a business in Kansas City is worth it, here’s a few:
- Median income: $45,000
- Kansas City Startup Village helps grow Kansas City’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by recruiting and fostering education with entrepreneurs
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation – By investing in proven education models, the Kauffman foundation seeks to foster entrepreneurial activity in select metropolitan areas, such as Kansas City
Becoming a franchisee with USA Insulation in Kansas City is a chance to earn some serious business! Here’s why:
- More than half of the housing market are homeowners.
- With an average low of 26 degrees during the winter and an average high of 100 during the summer, the need for home insulation will provide franchisees with plenty of opportunities throughout the year.
- Kansas City has low market competition for insulation making it one of USA Insulation’s fastest-growing market opportunities. As a USA Insulation franchisee, you can take advantage of this opportunity by positioning yourself for growth through multi-unit franchise ownership.